CETSAT is an IT Managed Services Provider based in Yeovil, Somerset with offices in Bridgwater, Somerset and London. Founded in 2001 CETSAT began offering IT Support to a broad local client base. After continued success and expansion of our client portfolio, CETSAT opened a second office in the capitol to service our growing number of London-based Clients. In 2010 CETSAT diversified its service offering in the acquisition of a software development company. In more recent years we have established a base in Bridgwater as our involvement with projects at Hinkley Point increased.
Our services include network architecture, technology delivery and project management, 24/7 managed IT services, bespoke application development and an extensive range of cyber security capabilities to minimise risk.
We broadly break our services into 3 categories; Performance, Productivity, and Protection
Performance within an organisation is achieved through having a technology platform which is built professionally and operates optimally when you need it and should issues arise, these are identified proactively and systems returned efficiently to a working state.
- IT Architecture – we design your IT environment
- IT Procurement – we make sure you get the best deal and manage the kit through its lifecycle making sure subscriptions and warranties are kept up to date.
- IT Projects – we manage the upgrade or implementation of your IT
- IT Services – we support you and your IT, both proactively and reactively with our IT Helpdesk
CETSAT’s ability to improve the productivity of your organisation is extensive, we can assist in the building of standards and processes for operation, developing bespoke websites and applications, or by promoting your internet presence to make you more visible to both existing and potential customers.
- Bespoke Application Development – Just for you and fit-for-purpose
- Cloud Services – leverage the always on, always available benefits of the cloud
- Website Design – Sites that look good and are secure and managed
- Reporting Solutions – translating business needs into technical and back again
- Social Media and Web Optimisation – Improve the effectiveness of your web presence
- Enterprise Architecture – Gap Analysis of business processes against requirements with technology as an enabler
CETSAT has a mature and robust approach to Cyber Security. Our experience is derived from working within the defence and enterprise sectors and our aim is to reduce risks from the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks and technologies.
- Cyber Essentials – Get certified
- Endpoint Security – Anti-Malware and Antivirus solutions
- Firewalls and Edge Security – Protect your IT network
- Cyber Threat Analytics – understand where the threats are
- Encryption – Put your data under lock and key
- Backups and Disaster Recovery – Arguably the most important thing you can do
- Email Security Solutions – Reducing spam is now a by-product of implementing this layer of protection
- Cyber Security Consultancy – We can advise you on how, where, and why you should protect your IT